Summer Reading Assignments for pre-K through grade 12 are now available. Read More...
As we all enjoy the warmer weather, the Milford Public School Nurses want to remind you of some Summer Safety Tips for your family:
- Wear helmets while riding bikes, scooters, skateboards or roller skates
- Check your children for ticks after they have been playing outside
- Keep well hydrated - drink plenty of fluids, particularly water
- Remember kids need constant supervision around water - pools, lakes, beaches
- Pack a summer First Aid Kit for your car and to bring on vacation - include band-aids, soap & sanitizer, hydrocortisone cream, ice packs, gauze pads, tweezers, Tylenol, oral antihistamine and water
- Protect the skin you are in and wear a sunscreen with at least a SPF 15 and reapply every 90 minutes while outdoors
Brookside Elementary School is dedicated to promoting and maintaining effective school/community partnerships that support a safe, nurturing educational environment in which our diverse population will achieve its personal best and become responsible, productive students who embrace lifelong learning.